Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hello
I’m going to try and post every day (Have you picked yourself up off the floor yet). Hopefully most of the posts will be about Stampin’ Up! But some posts will be about Christmas, Family & Friends.

I have just finished a Birthday card for my lovely friend and Colleague Jenny, whose Birthday is on 16th December but is leaving on 11 December to fly to Australia for Christmas. I have had to be organised and get her card finished early which isn’t easy for me but that will maybe be one of my New Year resolutions. Our office is sending her a parcel with her Secret Santa and Birthday present as she is based in our London Office, so hopefully Royal Mail will get it there in one piece and before she leaves


I will upload pictures tonight but please be patient with me as this is new to me.


This is the box of goodies getting sent to Jenny for her birthday and christmas


This is the easel card, although you probably cant see from the picture

No comments: